We're making big changes.
In September last year, we announced the opening of our gluten free unit - a second kitchen where we could produce our ever-growing Panda range in a gluten free environment. We made it our mission to see what we can do with Panda... and after seeing just how versatile our Panda Flour can be, we're more excited than ever. We want to make Panda BIG.
That requires some changes.
Our gluten-based bread range will be closing down.
85% of our orders now are Panda-based, with the other 15% covering the low carb breads, which contain gluten. And yet the two units, one gluten and one gluten-free, require almost the same amount of time each day.
In order for us to grow, we will be discontinuing our gluten-based bread range. The last day to order will be Sunday 25th June, and the last day of dispatch of gluten-containing products will be Friday 30th June.
From July onwards, we'll be completely gluten free!
Whilst we're very excited about having more time to develop new products, we understand that those who loved our gluten-based bread range may be disappointed. We hope this email explains why we're making the change - and of course, we hope you'll stick around to see what our future holds!